photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Going to be very busy!

I will be posting, but probably not every day! That's okay though because no one has yet commented on anything so far. I wasn't really thinking that anyone would since it is all just fun and games, so I am not bummed about that. Even though it would be helpful to see if people actually like my posts! Haha! Here is just a photo I found while looking on the internet for some cookie recipes- I think it looked pretty, and then I thought to myself.. I should post that, shouldn't I!? Yes! So anyways, I have been looking for a good recipe, any for that matter. I will keep looking, but I think I will try using something I recently came up with using for sugar cookies. It's kind of funny because I thought it was a fail recipe at first, but then everyone told me that it was really yummy and that I should make more... so I will have to see how it will all work out.. and maybe I will make a post about it. TIME TO GET COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment