photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : Moons, Clouds, and Bubbles

Oh my! I love collecting cloud images! I'm not going to make too big of a post, but I think that I will make sure to post some more later. These photos make me smile inside; cloud and moon shaped anything make me happy. Here are the photos that I found in one of my desktop folders. I feel like my computer is finally making some progress with getting faster! It might just be me, then again... maybe not!There still are WAY too many saved files, but I will get there soon. After all that I clear off my drive, I will probably never stop because I can't help but save anything I find interesting and meaningful. The very last photo of the cloud in the room has always been my FAVORITE ONE!






















No comments:

Post a Comment