photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : Rainbows and Cupcakes!

Yeaaah. Back with more photos off my desktop, and I'm here to post them! I like some things to have colors and a lot of it when it comes to food. I like to see cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate chip cookies with fun colored M&Ms inside! Anything food-like will be much more appealing to one's eyes with a splash of color- more color, more fun! It's weird how much color makes a different in our everyday lives. I mean, if you were given a dingy colored plate of salad... or a plate of salad with fresh, bright, multicolored green leaves with freshly steamed broccoli and garlic salt, topped of with bright orange and yellow cheese! Take these photos below for a good example!  

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PREFER IF YOU HAD TO EAT IT?!?





The salad on the left?
 #1
__________________

  or...






  
The salad on the right?
 #2
___________________







I think I have made my point clear haha! So I will get back to what the title says "Rainbows and Cupcakes!" because so far this is all about salads. Tee-hee...
But this is all I can post for now, so I will get on later and post more yummy colorful goodies!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment