photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : Random Fun This Time

Instead of uploading photos off my desktop, I decided to go look for ones off the internet. I was in the mood for something new, but it's nothing much really. These pies and pastries look so yummy! I'm excited that tomorrow is Monday; I really like Mondays because they always feel like they give you a chance to starting with a new start to the week. Saturday is my resting day and Sundays are my chore days. I know that is usually the opposite with other people. I'm also really happy because I will be going for an early morning walk with my mother. We have decided to do this every morning, even though it's getting down below 42 degrees outside. It's totally worth getting up at 6:00 am to go for a walk with her- she's a blast to be around!



























No comments:

Post a Comment