photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Friday, November 15, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : Black Cats

I love kittens, especially black ones. They have such beautiful eyes that stand out because of their shiny black fur coat. They seem to always look so pretty. As much as I want a black cat, I do not have a one; my mother is not a huge fan of cats. But that's okay because I have a little puppy chihuahua by my side keeping me super happy. He is a really cute one too and I love him so! Uploading more photos, but these are of black cats and kittens this time! I know that it is rare for cats to have super blue eyes, and I have no doubt that these cats eyes have been enhanced in these photos. I hear that it's usually kittens that are born with blue eyes, and even then they aren't usually super blue. If I'm wrong, please feel free to drop me a comment in the comment box below telling me what you know about kitten eyes being blue. I'm always glad to read what people have to say!




















Here are a few other cat photos and GIFs I found on my computer. These are not of black cats, but they sure are cute looking cats. Aren't these too cute for words to describe?  

It's kind of funny actually- the first one right below is the one I was going to buy, but then I found out that the people selling it were asking a total of $90 for the kitten. I figured if I kept looking around I'd find one quite similar to it's looks, and I did and they were giving it away for free! I ended up not getting it because it never worked out for us.








No comments:

Post a Comment