photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : My iPod Photos

I took these photos when I had an iPod Touch a while back; I recently broke it and never got a new one, but for some reason I was happy when it broke! That's odd for others when I tell them that, but there is a reason behind all that- a very sad, long story. I had these on an app that I played... it was called... LINE PLAY? Yeah! Here is a link to their website: http://line.naver.jp/en/

LINE PLAY: Android Apps
I used to play that game for hours after hours, non stop. "Decorate your avatar and room your way, and enjoy chats and original games with your friends." It was a blast for me! Anyways, back to what I was saying... iPod Photos! These are all the ones that I have taken with my iPod Touch. As you can see, I like to take photos of random events I do.











No comments:

Post a Comment