photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cleaning out the desktop! : Different Computer, More Photos, MLP (My Little Pony)

I'm on a different computer this time and I have a lot of photos on this one too. I decided to upload some off this one because it too, needs to be cleared on out of here. This way, I will be able to use both and have twice the amount of fun uploading them- more photos, more fun time Bloggering with me! I have so much to do and the best part about it is that it's not a chore, just a big world of photo excitement! Let's get started.

These are all just a bunch of random images of My Little Ponies and extras I have found.
If you all must know, I am a HUGE fan of My Little Pony G3's! I will have to warn you about how many MLPs you will see uploaded to this future blog. I have so, so, so many, that I have lost literally lost count of of many pony images I have saved all together in the last year or so. But I started saving these for a good reason; I help create a My Little Pony G3: Facebook Like Page! Here's the link if you're at all interested in checking it out: https://www.facebook.com/mylittleponyg3




























No comments:

Post a Comment