photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CLEANING UP THE DESKTOP: What's new, Bunny?

Okay, so for starters, if you must wonder why I haven't been posting anything for the last two months or so... I have had a lot on my plate lately. I recently had my four wisdom teeth pulled out, and I also had to have one of my teeth pulled because I didn't go to the dentist soon enough; my dad was able to set me up with an implant appointment, so now that is what I have in my mouth at this very moment. I will not be able to have the tooth put in right away because it is not healed yet; it well take about 6 months until I will have one. Tomorrow I will be going back to the dentist so they can take a look at how well it had turned out and how well it is doing. I also will be starting college this fall; I am already getting ready by studying and preparing to take some tests. I need to make sure to have full focus on what needs to get done.

My sister just recently moved out, and now I have a full room to myself. I had a lot of fun rearranging my bedroom to how I have always wanted it to look; my room is now pretty much how I have always wanted it. I have it set up so that my bed is under the window- I have always liked the thought of being able to sleep under the stars... well close to them at least! hahahahaha

Here are a few photos of my desktop. These have nothing to do with what I have been talking about in the first topic above. These are scenes from my all time FAVORITE movie in the whole entire world! Yes, that is correct! You heard me! I have Tinkerbell and Periwinkle as my comforters and posters all over my bedroom wall! Hahahahhahah! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! : D























No comments:

Post a Comment