photo WNB_zps6f3e4c1d.png

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cleaning out the Desktop: I saved Lady Gaga!

I have always liked Lady Gaga. I think that she is really pretty, so I saved some images of her. I found these on my desktop today and decided that I'd post them. c: Gaga is very unique in her very own way and if you disagree with this statement then that's your own opinion. I save photos like these because they give me the feeling of inspiration. I think that it's great to see people expressing themselves, and that's how I see Lady Gaga. Although, celebrities usually do not have to deal with the same hate remarks that normal people get on a daily basis, they still have to deal with it too. The only real difference between us is that they have more fame and fortune in their pockets than we have!

I LOVE THE BUBBLE OUTFIT BEST! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment